Now taking deposits for Lady and Troy's litter due mid-February.
Paradise Kennel's Waiting List
Are you looking to adopt a puppy from someone who offers life-time counseling, a money-back guarantee, and the best dog you'll ever own? Well, look no further! Please read below to find out how our deposits work.
1. Safely pay a $400 (non-refundable deposit) using PayPal, Check or Money Order.
Please note that if you send your payment via PayPal there will be a 3.5% fee added.
Your deposit will go towards the total cost for a Paradise Kennel puppy which is $1,250. The remainder can be paid the day your puppy is picked up.
Final payments must be with cash only (no checks or PayPal.)
2. Check availability of upcoming litters through this website or by following us on Facebook.
3. The $400 deposit will put you on the list in the order that deposits are received.
The first deposit has first choice, second has second choice and so forth. (As the breeders, we reserve all rights to having pick of the litter.)
4. If you do not find the puppy that you are looking for in the litter you have made a deposit on, you can take the option of rolling your deposit over to the next litter of your choice.
5. Families with deposits must be prepared to come pick out their puppy IN PERSON as soon as 7 weeks old.
In an event of someone not being able to come and pick out their puppy, you will have 24 hours to choose a puppy and let us know so we can move onto the next person in line. If puppies cannot be picked up by 8 weeks of age, new owner could be subject to a boarding fee until puppy is picked up.
6. Deposits are good for one year after they have been made.
*If you choose not to place a deposit, but would still like to be notified when we have puppies available, we can do that as well. Just send us an email!
Please read this entire page and understand the terms before you commit to this contract, this is a great way to guarantee you one of our beautiful puppies.
Note: This deposit is non-refundable.